Get a free quote now.
(Senior) - (Full-time) - Montreal, QC
July 15, 2021Apply with LinkedInSend my CV
At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
Come Make a Difference!
Working in the finance team, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of financial and operational data. Your analyses will also support the decisions for M&A opportunities.
What you'll do
• Prepare, consolidate, and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
• Maintain, update, and improve the company's financial model as well as present explanations of variances between the current, the budgeted and the revised monthly forecasts
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for various stakeholders
• Produce clear, well-structured documentation that supports reporting needs and audit processes
• Conduct pre-acquisition due diligence/investment research
• Prepare integrated financial models to support analysis in proposals and transaction documents
• Prepare any other report or analysis as required by the Chief Operating Officer and participate in various strategic projects
• In addition, participate in the continuous improvement process of the finance department
• Leading new projects, new challenges, etc.
• As part of the Finance team, it will be important to be part of cross-training with the other members and working on other projects within the Finance team
What we’re looking for
• Undergraduate degree or relevant work experience (i.e. Bachelor’s degree)
• 1-3 years of work experience within finance or accounting (corporate financial analyst, audit, etc.)
• 1-3 years of work experience in a leadership/supervisor role
• Finance/Accounting degree and designation is an asset (CPA, CFA – or in process)
• Experience in financial services is an asset
• Capacity to work both in French and English
Role success factors
• Resourceful and curious person
• Strong knowledge of financial modelling and related experience
• Ability to clearly synthesize findings and conclusions in a brief report
• Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
Our purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leader in fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $13 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always maintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.