Get a free quote now.
Associate • Full-Time • Montreal, QC, CA
February 25, 2021Apply with LinkedInSend my CV
At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Reporting to the head of the onboarding team, you will be responsible for welcoming and supporting new advisors as well as supporting existing & departing advisors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In Advisor Services
• Assist in the due diligence of new candidates: document verification, submission to compliance, follow-up with compliance and the selection committee;
• Support the representative during their transition process to PEAK: answer questions, help complete the documents, registration with PEAK;
• Train representatives: provide basic training, coordinate further training with the PACE team as needed;
• Solve requests of other departments as needed.
In Administrative support
• Create and close platform accesses (PEAK employees, assistants, and advisors): PEAK Advisors, SUGAR-CRM, FundServ, MPOL, Investors POS, etc., reset passwords;
• Compliance support: changes of addresses, update of information by platform;
• E&O renewal, annual license renewal, guaranteed signature stamps;
• Marketing support: business cards, correct addresses, and general support, investigation and problem solving;
• Finance support: change of commission grids, change of banking information, account debit monitoring, and general support as needed;
• Process resignations / termination of employment: acknowledgment of receipt, letter of decision, secondment, closure of access, change in payment of commissions;
• Outgoing REP transfer requests: creation of a code if necessary, transfer of the “book of business”, follow-up and corrections, closing of unnecessary codes;
• Deal with orphaned clients: Client newsletter, approval, preparation for mailing, transfer of clients to the new advisor.
• Accounts opening: preparation of forms for clients, support to the advisor for the signing phase, receipt of signed forms, and opening of accounts = PREPOP;
• Incoming transfer requests: POA registration, fax / email to fund companies, transfer follow-up, reimbursement of transfer fees;
• Creation of PAC / SWP, programming of Prospera accounts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• College degree in administration or relevant work experience
• Minimum 3 years experience in securities/mutual funds
• Client service experience
• Meticulous and autonomous
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
• Capacity to work both in French and English
ROLE SUCCESS FACTORS
• Excellent ability to work under pressure
• Professionalism and ability to prioritize one’s work
• Proficiency in MS Office suite software
• Demonstrate a sense of discretion over sensitive details of potential and active representatives
Our purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leader in fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $12 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always maintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.