Get a free quote now.
(Entry level) - (6 months contract) - Montreal, QC
June 14, 2021Apply with LinkedInSend my CV
At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
Come Make a Difference!
Working in the accounts opening team, you will be responsible for opening and updating client accounts and any related task within the regulatory requirements.
What you'll do
• Validate client data forms to make sure they abide by regulatory and compliance standards
• Process client onboarding documentation such as opening of accounts, updating client accounts and information to reflect the different needs and requirements of each account
• Perform other related duties as assigned by department management
What we’re looking for
• College degree in Business or Finance or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills, client facing skills and the ability to approach complex issues in a structured manner
• Experience in the financial services area in a client onboarding team (an asset)
Role success factors
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven team player
• Ability to work under pressure and in tight timelines
• Problem solving and organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, specifically Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
• Capacity to work both in French and English
Making a real difference in the lives of Canadians is our raison d'être. Improving the quality of people's lives through better use of their money is our mission. PEAK is the Canadian leader when it comes to fully independent advice.
For 27 years, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $10 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always been in the lead, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interview.