Get a free quote now.
Director • Full-Time • Montreal, QC, CA
September 28, 2021Apply with LinkedInSend my CV
A Canadian leader in independent service, PEAK’s purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians. By valuing a culture based on trust, PEAK strives to maintain a collaborative, fast-paced environment and a family-like atmosphere among its employees. Being an innovative SME, working at PEAK is sure to be stimulating, full of interesting challenges and new projects that will help you reach your full potential! Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
Come make a difference!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage IT infrastructure, operationsand budgets
• Provide leadership, guidanceand training to IT admin support team
• Define and communicatecorporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring,implementing, and operating IT services
• Establish IT departmentalgoals, objectives, and operating service levels
• Manage & review hardware/ software acquisition and maintenance contracts
• Ensure IT infrastructure projectsare well managed and delivered successfully by managing scope and commitments
• Participate in the ITstrategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure
• Identify and evaluate newtechnologies which may be implemented in the IT strategy
• Collaborate with senior-levelstakeholders across the entire organization to identify and fulfill businessand technology needs and opportunities
• Implement and improveautomated processes to monitor systems performance in both co-located and cloudlocations
• Builds and maintainsrelationships with outside vendors
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree inInformation Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
• 8 years of hands-onexperience in IT operations with a minimum of 3 years supervising technologyteams, and leading information technology projects
• Excellent understanding of on-premisesand cloud networks as well as telecommunication systems
• Good understanding knowledgeof SQL Database
• Strong interpersonal skillsand ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entireorganization, in French and English
• Excellent leadership anddecision-making skills
• Knowledge of projectmanagement principles
• Excellent analytical andproblem-solving skills
Our purpose is to make areal difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improvethe quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leaderin fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992,PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $10 billionin assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors,registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has alwaysmaintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values andmission.
We thank all applicants for their interest.However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.